League Rewards Points Terms & Conditions
- Only tickets purchased prior to **Updated** January 1/2017 are eligible to earn league rewards.
- Layby tickets only become part of your league balance once fully paid.
- Layby ticket deposit holders cannot also be reward ticket holders.
- Rewards points can only be redeemed once.
- Rewards points tickets can only be used by league members.
- Rewards points tickets cannot be resold or redeemed for cash or anything else.
- Rewards points tickets cannot be refunded or transferred.
- Unused league points balances expire January 1/2018.
You cannot redeem or exchange your league points for cash (including as part payment for any purchases with Derby Fest). You cannot sell or transfer your league points to anyone or any other league.
You cannot sell or transfer tickets redeemed by your league points to anyone or any other league they are strictly for the use of your leagues members.
The rewards points program is administered in good faith at the sole discretion of Derby Fest. League Rewards Points, in whatever form, are issued by and remain the property of Derby Fest which may, at any time, terminate the scheme, issued tickets or alter or amend the conditions of the program.
We may change the Rewards Program (including the number of points allocated to each league and how points are earned and redeemed) and these Terms and Conditions at any time, or add new terms or conditions. If we do so, we’ll publish an updated version on our website at http://www.derbyfest.com.au. Your continued participation in our Rewards Program will constitute your acceptance of such changes.
Derby Fest reserves the right to cancel any account and tickets issued in case of violation of the terms and conditions of the rewards points program.